divendres, 19 de maig del 2017

HUMAN RIGHTS

MY OPINION ABOUT HUMAN RIGHTS 


This term we have seen The declaracion of human rights and now I'm going to expose my opinion about them.

 As a humans that lives in comunity and that have the feature to be rational and intelligents beings, we are able to do whatever we want. This power has been used to do a lot of things that are unethical and that doesn't make the whole human beings  to have certain rights that are necessary in order to live better and don't suffer injustice.

So for my The declaration of human rights is really important as is a ethical, fair, necessary and equal document that as the objective to make the society better regardless the different countries and cultures.


So I stand for them and I only regret that although the objective is clear, this document hasn't been accepted as a political document in all countries. So still is not put into practice. 




Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada